Tea Exquisite Gift Set
• Leaf Black Tea (Kosher) (Brown) – an ancient capital of Ceylon, Kandy is also the first region where tea was planted in Sri Lanka.
• Get lost in a wonderfully pure black tea which tastes of a deep rich flavor like no other. Earthy tones mix and meld in this fine
MISTY NUWARA ELIYA
• Tea has been cultivated on the Nuwara Eliya plateaus since late 19th Century at an elevation of 1,800 meters producing some of Ceylon's exquisite teas.
• This black tea picked from the lofty hills of N'Eliya gives an intense, golden infusion that is smooth and delicately perfumed which is unique to this region.
• The Dimbula region of Sri Lanka sits around 4000ft above sea level.
• A heavenly tea produced with long and wiry well twisted leaves gives a bronze cup with a remarkable character unique to Dimbula region.